Our Mission Statement
To change the patient’s perception of dentistry into a positive experience. That they may be proud to call our practice their own, and want to refer their family and friends. By increasing our patient’s dental awareness, we are committed to ensuring they achieve long term optimal health. United as a team we will strive to work hard showing professionalism, integrity and empathy towards our patients.
Dr Keith Hengpoonthana
Dental Surgeon Endorsed for Conscious Sedation
BDS Hons (Syd) Grad Dip Clin Dent (Conscious Sedation and Pain Control)
BSc Biomedical Science (UTS) FICCDE
Dr. Keith graduated in 2004 with honours from the University of Sydney, having previously completed a Biomedical Science degree from the University of Technology, Sydney in 1999. After graduation Dr. Keith worked in the country town of Cooma for 2 years. He then relocated to Canberra City where he has worked for 3 years before relocating to open up a practice here in Newington. Dr. Keith’s interests are in orthodontics (braces) and dental anxiety management. He has completed a Graduate Diploma of Clinical Dentistry (Conscious Sedation and Pain Control) at the University of Sydney and was endorsed by the Dental Board of Australia for conscious sedation.
Dr. Keith was part of the teaching staff of the Faculty of Dentistry, Sydney University, at Westmead Hospital from 2010 to 2013. He is also recognised as a Fellow of the International College of Continuing Dental Education for Orthodontics in General Practice. He had also successfully completed the primary examination of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS). He also served as a mentor for recent dental graduates in the ADA NSW Professional Transitional Support program.
He currently holds memberships to:
- The Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- The Australian Society of Dental Anaesthesiology (ASDA)
- The Australian Society of Special Care in Dentistry (ASSCID)
- Australian Clear Aligner Society (ACAS)
Outside of dentistry he is currently studying the Preliminary Theological Certificate at Moore Theological College part-time, and is active at his own local church teaching children bible classes.
Dr Kylie Woo
BDS Hons (Syd)
PGDip Dental Implantology (CSU)
Dr. Woo graduated in 2004 with first class honours from the University of Sydney. Dr.Woo worked in the country town of Cooma for two years, following graduation, and has since worked in a successful Canberra City practice before relocating here to join our team. She represented the Australian Dental Association at the 2014 Sydney Pregnancy, Babies and Children’s Expo promoting dental health for parents and their children.
She has a keen interest in the field of dental implants having completed the Postgraduate Diploma of Dental Implantology with distinction at Charles Sturt University (CSU), and also achieving Level IV accreditation with the Australian Society of Implant Dentistry (ASID).
She currently holds memberships to:
- The Australian Dental Association (ADA)
- The International Team for Implantology (ITI)
Front office co-ordinator
Carolina completed her Bachelor of Arts at the University of New South Wales, majoring in Spanish and Latin American Studies. She has more than 5 years experience in reception and administration possessing high level customer service skills.
Courtney is a qualified dental assistant having completed her certificate 3 in dental assisting and is currently completing her certifcate 4 in dental radiography. She also previously completed certificate 3 in retail and medical business administration. Always seeking to take her knowledge to the next level, she a hard working team member. Outside of dentistry she plays bass guitar at local gigs, and trains in Tae Kwon Do having achieved the level of senior black belt.
Brenda is currently completing her Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting after spending 3 years working for a private law firm. She is fluent in Vietnamese.
Ryan joined our practice in 2017 after completing his high school work experience with us. Currently he is studying the Bachelor of Oral Health at the University of Sydney, furthering his career in the dental field. Always friendly and aims to look after you at all times.
- Winner 2016 Business of the Year, Auburn City Local Business Awards.
- Winner 2016, 2014, and 2013 Outstanding Health Improvement Services, Auburn City Local Business Awards.
- Finalist 2020,2019,2018,2017,2016,2015, and 2014 Small Business Champions Awards.
- Finalist 2019 Outstanding Youth Award (Josie Allen), Parramatta Local Business Awards.
- Finalist 2019 Business Person of the Year (Dr Keith Hengpoonthana), Parramatta Local Business Awards.
- Finalist 2019, 2018 and 2017 Outstanding Health Improvement Services, Parramatta Local Business Awards.
- Finalist 2015 Outstanding Health Improvement Services, Auburn City Local Business Awards.
- Finalist 2017 Telstra Business Awards (NSW)
- Practice of the month, November 2013, Prime Practice.